Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLY COW!!!

What an amazing day, today I was joined by the Weir men and we were in search of Redfish! We caught Slots and BUlls in the Pass and then went on to catch Slots and Bulls near the bridge.

I feel safe saying we caught 30 + Redfish today on our 6 hour trip, from double and triple hook ups it was easy to loose count. Today was an amazing day!

.................. See you out there

for the rest of the pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Again-Charters/300424618980

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Capt Brad King is number 1 in our book. We caught fish drifting live and cut bait. Then he found us bulls boiling on top. We caught them on various jigs. It was 36 degrees out but the only time it was cold was on the move. When the boat stopped we didn't have time to think about the cold. Unbelievable trip. My boys got new poles from Santa and Capt Brad rigged them while my.boys caught fish on his poles. We never were without a baited pole in our hand. We can't wait for our next trip to Florida and our next trip with Capt Brad. There were a lot more fish caught then in the pictures because we didn't want to stop pulling them in. Thanks for the great day

·
Registered
112 Posts
Way to go. Capt Brad is a great fishermen. I think its neat how some of those reds are greyish and the others are copper. Unless its just the way the light is reflecting.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words Guys!! All I can say is that I LOVE my job and I hope it reflects in how I approach charters!

Thanks again for your business Mr. Weir!

The redfish coloration was super cool...... all the fish that came out of the PAss had the standard silvery color and all of the schooling fish had the beautiful golder orange color!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nice day

Glad to see someone is out there fishin.......... with someone who knows how to find fish. Sounds like a terrific day.

Hope Christmas was great and the New Years is even better!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts