Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fun trip today. Danny and Suzanne joined me for a quick 4 hour trip, we started out on the FLounder and only managed one keeper. We did locate a giant school of Bull Reds in the Pass and also found some hungry Reds back on the Flats. Another fun trip with a great crew~!

................... See you out there

Attachments

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Good job Brad and thanks for keeping us weekend warriors informed on the local inshore bite. Do you think the King and Spanish run in the bay will last a couple more weeks?

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good job Brad and thanks for keeping us weekend warriors informed on the local inshore bite. Do you think the King and Spanish run in the bay will last a couple more weeks?
I really hope so.. Hard to say with all of this cooler weather. As soon as the water temps start dropping those guys will be outta here! I'll keep you huys posted as best I can!

·
Registered
128 Posts
DA i went out Friday and used gold spoons and caught spanish and there were bull reds mixed in . I caught and released 2 and the blazer bay next to me had 3 they released ....we will see about the weather it was cold bird hunting today ....I am Timmy Lands friend

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
DA i went out Friday and used gold spoons and caught spanish and there were bull reds mixed in . I caught and released 2 and the blazer bay next to me had 3 they released ....we will see about the weather it was cold bird hunting today ....I am Timmy Lands friend
Thanks for the report. I've got a couple of buddies coming into town next week and I've got to decide where we're gonna fish. Personally I prefer to fish the upper bays but I would really like to see these guys get bowed up on some bull reds. It will probably depend on the weather as to where we fish. If the bay is flat we will probably fish around the pass and look for some bull reds feeding on top. Otherwise, we will fish the upper bays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts