Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another wonderful day on the water! I was joined by the Hall Family today, we started the morning out chasing schooling Bull reds and had no problem finding them.

The fish were a little slow first off but seemed to get better as the water warmed up. We were throwing very light tackle with 10lb braid and using 3/8oz jig heads and any kinda soft plastic you wanted! We did attempt to locate and few Flounder but struck out and found only tons of small Red Snapper!

Thanks to my crew for fishing with me today and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

......... See you out there

Attachments

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,068 Posts
WOW!! Looks like glass out there. Glad everyone got fish slime on em! Love the group pic, was everyone hooked up at the same time? :help:

·
Registered
401 Posts
The afternoon was the ticket for sure, i was out all day. Same as you the early morning search was tough.
Then the afternoon bite turned on and It was like NASCAR racing in the bay. I think we were 20 wide at some points lol!
Congrats on another great trip!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The afternoon was the ticket for sure, i was out all day. Same as you the early morning search was tough.
Then the afternoon bite turned on and It was like NASCAR racing in the bay. I think we were 20 wide at some points lol!
Congrats on another great trip!
Thank you Sir!! The afternoon was interesting for sure. I think we could of all caught a few more fish if we all weren't so aggressive on the chase. Lots of fish being run over and pushed back down. But it did add a bit to the excitement!!!......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts