Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another great Capt. for hire trip! Today I fished with Harry and Colin aboard their beautiful 22' Triton Bay. The guys wanted to learn a little more about targeting Bull reds and Flounder in Pensacola Bay! We blasted off around 0700 and headed towards the fishing grounds, once we arrived it appeared the bite was on as we watched Capt. Brant Peacher boat 5 reds in short order!

After a few drifts we finally fell into a groove of our own and boated two perfect slot reds and a large Jack Crevalle. With our limit of reds in the box we switched gears and headed towards the flounder hole!! The flounder bite was a little slower than it has been, but we were able to pick a few. With the full moon and the bigger tides it's a little tricky to catch them right now. It did seem that Colin had them figured out and we managed six really nice fish and were done by 11 am.

These trips are alot of fun for me because I get to fish with people in their comfort zone abaord their boat. Another great trip with another great crew!!!! Life is good!!

..........................See you out there

·
Registered
150 Posts
Great day fishing with you Brad. I think Brad is onto something with his "captain for hire" package. Brad is a lot of fun to fish with and does a great job sharing his tips and fishing knowledge. A great day fishing with Colin showing the old man up on the flounder after stress testing my new trout rod for me on the jack.

REELGOOD
Triton 218 Bay
150 Verado

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Baked stuffed flounder for dinner tonight .......thanks again Brad.

Harry

REELGOOD
Triton 218 Bay
150 Verado
Mr. Harry,

It was a pleasure to fish with you guys today! I had a lot of fun and hope we can do it again real soon!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts