Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late report but I just got back home from the hunting camp and noticed I hadn't posted the pics. Monday the 15th I had the pleasure of running a multiple boat trip with Capt. Tyler Massey, Capt. Tyler Manning and Capt. Brant Peacher.

This was an afternoon 4 hour trip and we had a blast chasing each other around running and gunning large schools of Spanish!! The fishing is really good right now so take advantage of the wonderful Fall weather and get after them.

.................. See you out there

Attachments

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Brad, thanks for all your awesome posts. Always makes me want to take a charter with you...

If you dont mind, what are you finding works best for the Spanish? Live shrimp free lined? Gotcha plugs? Spoons? Bucktail jigs? Going to try and make it out this weekend... Thanks!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hey Brad was that you at 3mile this morning? I was in the kayak. I released about a 20 lb king, a jack that was 30+ lbs easy and a bunch of sharks.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Brad was that you at 3mile this morning? I was in the kayak. I released about a 20 lb king, a jack that was 30+ lbs easy and a bunch of sharks.
Yeah that was me brother!!! Only caught one king today

1 - 8 of 8 Posts