Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a wild day!!! Great friend and regular client Jason Baldwin and I headed out today for an adventure. After fishing the Flats for a few hours with very little to show for it, we decided to head out in the Surf and look for some fun. We were hoping to find Reds, Jacks, Tarpon.. just whatever we could sight fish!

What we found was amazing, we were greeted my hundreds and hundreds of Sharks! They were all traveling to the West and they were all right up on the beach. 1' - 3' of water. It was awesome, we took the mullet we had in the live well and began sight fishing. This was one of the coolest trips this season. It reminded me so much of Cobia fishing. We would cruise along till we would see a pod of sharks, pull up to them, pitch the live bait and hook up.

We hooked well over 20 fish today and broke off or choked another dozen and spotted................. Well, I have no clue how many. Had to be in the hundreds!

Amazing day on the water with a great fisherman.

......................... See you out there

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Me and BeerItSelf caught 2 big Blacktips Saturday evening at Chickenbone Soundside. We got there at 5:30 and started packing it up by 8pm. Never have seen so many sharks in the surf before. This year has been awesome for shark fishing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts