Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to vent on my first post but here it is. 8th of May 4:30-5:00 PM I was fishing the sound across and west Liza Jackson Boat Ramp. I was between a Small Island and a Big Island knowing the flow would pull some bait through. First Cast a trout It's going to be a good afternoon! Then I looked up and saw Destin Airboat Charters coming from the east. He went down the entire grass row crossed within 20 yards of me and plowed thru the channel. I was so pissed off! He rode around in the next lagoon for a half hour (I could still feel the water vibrating) and then he came back thru the cutout and back to Destin. I don't know about you but If I saw a 12 foot Jon Boat Fishing the grass line I think I would go around! As he waved to me twice I thought about giving him the 1 finger salute but he had a boat of tourists and it wasn't there fault. Thanks Destin Air Boat Charters! I hope some tourists read this post!:thumbdown:

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,934 Posts
I woulda yelled a few choice words at him & flipped him the bird. Probably would have chucked a big spoon at his boat too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts