Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
On a boat
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YellowRiverMudder and I will be launching from Shoreline Park to fish the sound for Specs and Snapper around 6:30. Anyone that cares to join us is welcome!!!

·
On a boat
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remember YRM, PFF ins't for fishing its for arguing with people on the internet. Every once in a while I guess someone gets lost and catches a fish haha

·
On a boat
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Light chop. I will be free lining some bait. Also bottom fishing where the snapper are hiding.

YRM maybe you can get your grouper up finally tonight???

·
On a boat
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We caught a total of four of these little fellows. YRM and I have now both been broken off by a big grouper under the dock. I am assuming it's momma grouper.

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
It's a shame we didn't get on more fish for the skillet! It was great meeting you Zim and Ardiemus! It certainly was a unique night fishing the docks. We had a lady fish caught first by Zim, then we caught four baby gag grouper, a Mangrove, and a serious break-off. We had Ardiemus come to the rescue a couple of times...once for a docked popping cork, and again for a submersed cell phone. It was a fishing adventure to remember. I've never seen anyone go in after their dropped phone like Zim did...epic. Anyone going yakking should consider inviting Zim and Ardiemus...a great couple of fellas. Sea Rover, well, he'll laugh at you. He's a great fishing partner too! We're thinking about taking out the yaks again Friday night. We don't know where yet, but we're gonna git er dun. Tight lines!! YRM

·
Registered
59 Posts
It was good meeting you guys! Would have to say one of the more interesting fishing trips I've ever been on! Still can't believe I found my phone! And I'll make sure to rig up an anchor. Maybe if I'm lucky i'll find a street sign pole somewhere, heard they make great anchors!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Budget friendly
Indeed...PNAS rubble paid for this "anchor". lol... What a downgrade! Sea Rover went from a $40 POS anchor, which never did its job, as it was intended for rocky bottoms, not sand...to the free POS sign pole...lol. The free sign pole holds him better than the anchor did. Kind of a good thing you lost that anchor bud. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts