Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Screw SOS! thats my water, and i dont use it for profit. I use it for dinner and a good time. Another goverment scheme. Do you know you dont have to pay income tax on your services and labor? Many don't! Get ready to be reamed!!!!!!!! This country wasnt supposed to be built on lies and deception. It was built to evade taxes and be free without worrying about getting hung for voicing your opinion. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights seem to not matter anymore. ridiculous !!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
BloodyWaters (12/10/2009)Screw SOS! thats my water, and i dont use it for profit. I use it for dinner and a good time. Another goverment scheme. Do you know you dont have to pay income tax on your services and labor? Many don't! Get ready to be reamed!!!!!!!! This country wasnt supposed to be built on lies and deception. It was built to evade taxes and be free without worrying about getting hung for voicing your opinion. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights seem to not matter anymore. ridiculous !!!!

Ollie, not to argue but the government sees that as its' water. And, in the end, that is the whole problem.

·
Registered
548 Posts
why1504 (12/11/2009)
BloodyWaters (12/10/2009)Screw SOS! thats my water, and i dont use it for profit. I use it for dinner and a good time. Another goverment scheme. Do you know you dont have to pay income tax on your services and labor? Many don't! Get ready to be reamed!!!!!!!! This country wasnt supposed to be built on lies and deception. It was built to evade taxes and be free without worrying about getting hung for voicing your opinion. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights seem to not matter anymore. ridiculous !!!!

Ollie, not to argue but the government sees that as its' water. And, in the end, that is the whole problem.
I agree that is the problem. We need to let them know it is not. im a recreational angler and dont overkeep, i damn sure overfish.out of 100 fish landed last month, i kept 7 . i cant even keep a endangered snapper, but that commercial boat can catch 300#'s in a day, and they want to talk about managing shit. They're are the idiots that screwed up in the first place by setting absurd regs. i know that if everyone had the same regs as the Rec angler. There wouldnt be any shortage of fish. If the Government can profit from something, they take it ,control and run that shit into the ground. These are Idiots that are running this country. and unfortunately '' It '' will continue.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
nextstep (12/11/2009)i know it spoolie

it would take another revolution to change the hold our government has over everything

And thats what it may come down to. Our government is so far from what our forefathers intended, it doesnt even resemble it anymore

21 - 30 of 30 Posts