Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPreview_lblPreviewMessage>Thought I would make a good report for my first post on the new forum.

My son Parham finally getting a break from school and golf, came in for the weekend, week end before last. Sorry so late.

Loaded the boat on a windy day as I had promised Pharham, my wife Deanna and Jennifer "lil pain"we would do a little fishing even if inshore. As I thought it was a little rough but the Venture came through. Only a few hours of fishing and the ladies kept us busy.

We trolled and got a lot of action. Of course the only day we go out and leave the camera in the truck. Caught a few Redfish and and Parham pulled up a Grouper dinner(28inches).

Went out this past Sunday as it may be the last fishing trip for the "Pain Killer" as we will have a tower built on by Spring. Watch out for us for Cobia season.

Only picture we have is one to tell how much fun we had and it is from a cell phone.So here is to group effort Parham holding Jennifers Red (before she dropped it,slick little fish).

More picture of Big Reds from last weekends trip coming soon and our final trip before the boat hits construction.

Keep fishing.

What a great way to enjoy your sons time off, wife and friend.

Hoping to post more reports often.

Nick

[/<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPreview_lblPreviewMessage>Thought I would make a good report for my first post on the new forum.

My son Parham finally getting a break from school and golf, came in for the weekend, week end before last. Sorry so late.

Loaded the boat on a windy day as I had promised Pharham, my wife Deanna and Jennifer "lil pain"we would do a little fishing even if inshore. As I thought it was a little rough but the Venture came through. Only a few hours of fishing and the ladies kept us busy.

We trolled and got a lot of action. Of course the only day we go out and leave the camera in the truck. Caught a few Redfish and and Parham pulled up a Grouper dinner(28inches).

Went out this past Sunday as it may be the last fishing trip for the "Pain Killer" as we will have a tower built on by Spring. Watch out for us for Cobia season.

Only picture we have is one to tell how much fun we had and it is from a cell phone.So here is to group effort Parham holding Jennifers Red (before she dropped it,slick little fish).

More picture of Big Reds from last weekends trip coming soon and our final trip before the boat hits construction.

Keep fishing.

What a great way to enjoy your sons time off, wife and friend.

Hoping to post more reports often.

Nick

center]​

·
Registered
34 Posts
Buddy, there's lots of good looking things on that boat...congrats...

BTW, whats it cost to have a tower made and installed...I've often thought of doing that myself...SR

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Nice: It's great to spend time with family and friends, and nothing better than spending it on the water.

·
Registered
19 Posts
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl5_lblFullMessage>"<U>Buddy, there's lots of good looking things on that boat</U>...congrats..."

<U>I second that!</U>

Good to see some good inshore action. Sounds like you have your hands full!

Being land locked for over 2 weeks, going back and forth to Atlanta, I envy you. Keep posting those pictures so I wont forget what I am missing.

Good job "lil pain" and crew. I Know you all had a good time. Maybe my schedule will free up to see you all Cobia season. I am looking forward to that.

Good luck with the tower and enjoy.

Sam

·
Registered
213 Posts
oh by the way deadly dick.. thats a 34 venture....with twin 250's THE PAIN KILLER

fine boat.........until i have to wash it hahaha (thanks mrs booker haha)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pain Killer

Any reports from this past week?

How's the tower coming? By the way who is doing the work for you?

Hope you all got out there, I am still land locked.

Hope to see a report soon.

Sam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts