Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave him a bat man rod and reel and helped him practice in our house. He could throw it from our front door all the way to the road in one day. Anyway, I took him to a lake in our subdivision and let him fish, I brought my rod and reel also. I got the bass to take my lure and handed the rod to my son who reeled it all the way in and displayed the fish forme to take photos.

Is the look on his face saying, "Daddy, I do not want to touch that thing?" or not?

I am proud!!!

Attachments

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,092 Posts
Nice picture!!! Hold on to that one, it'll be a precious memory AND embarass the heck out of him when you meet his first girlfriend!!!:clap:clap:clap:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Jim

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My father in law can mount him, so we will get him mounted.

Did I tell you that I am proud?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Awesome job Dad and son. My son is 4 and I remember the fist time he caught a fish. What an awesome moment!:clap:clap

·
Registered
80 Posts
My girls have too many other interests to want to fish anymore so I'm glad I took them when they were little. I find these not long ago transferring a bunch of data from 3-1/2 inch floppies to CD.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Yeah, you might want to put that one in a frame. When he moves out, he'll ask to take it with him. Great report!

:clap:clap:clap:clap

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
My dad made the same "mistake" with my brother and I. Made things easy for our parents to find us after we got done with school. Just check all of the lakes within walking/biking distance from the house.

Alex

·
Registered
198 Posts
:clap Good Job little man! My son is also 3 and loves to fish.Most of the time he is too busy throwing fish back out of my bait bucket.:banghead

·
Super Moderator
27,946 Posts
GREAT JOB!!!:clap:clap:clap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts