Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to remind everyone hunting the uncoming doe day's to stay safe, be alert, and make dang sure you know what you are shooting at. There will be alot of peoplein the woods this weekend and alot of them will be looking for there first with a ichy trigger finger. Just be cautious and safe.:usaflag

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
I'll second that, wear blaze orange, lots of it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
fishaholic (12/13/2007)Watch your step as well, the snakes will be out because of this hot weather :banghead

I will second the snake issue. My paw-in-law came real close to getting bit by/stepping on a rattlesnake yesterday. Thankfully he wasn't moving quite so quickly (the snake that is) due to a recent meal of one of our NICE sized cornfed squirrels.

Watch your step!!

·
Super Moderator
28,508 Posts
You make it sound like doe days are open on public lands....For those new to Florida or new to hunting doe days are limited to private properties. As for wearing orange, on public lands it's mandatory where as on private properties it's optional...The slaughter will start this weekend fer sure for me, and my 12 year old daughter FINALLY decided to go with me and kill her 1st!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink I've been seeing at least 10 deer a day so far but as Murphy's Law (no not Joel)will probably give me a big goose egg!:doh

Too everyone,GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE, remember to post and have:takephoto:letsdrink:letsparty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts