Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Someone stole our boat

I am posting for my husband I am sure he will post to. Than am between 10:40 and 1pm someone stole our 1996 14ft green carololina skiff lil jon. It had a 25 hp tohautsu motor and stainless gig poles inside. We need the help of all tw fishermen to get it back. Please help as this was my husbands favorite boat if you see one like this please call the police. We are located in Milton but not sure where it could have gone . The picture below is another boat that is 2 ft longer than ours but it is as close as I can get!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Someone Stole our boat

I am posting for my husband I am sure he will post to. Than am between 10:40 and 1pm someone stole our 14ft green carololina skiff lil jon. It had a 25 hp motor and stainless gig poles inside. We need the help of all tw fishermen to get it back. Please help as this was my husbands favorite boat if you see one like this please call the police. We are located in Milton but not sure where it could have gone . I posted this in general but not sure what to do we just want to find the boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am posting for my husband I am sure he will post to. Than am between 10:40 and 1pm someone stole our 1996 14ft green carololina skiff lil jon. It had a 25 hp tohautsu motor and stainless gig poles inside. We need the help of all tw fishermen to get it back. Please help as this was my husbands favorite boat if you see one like this please call the police. We are located in Milton but not sure where it could have gone . The picture below is another boat that is 2 ft longer than ours but it is as close as I can get!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Someone STole our boat

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks I will get that info from my husband. It is a 1996 Army Green Carolina Skiff Lil Jon with a 25 HP Tohatsu Motor electric/pull start. it has floundering lights 3 mounted to the ft on a piece of unistrut. Okay.... I will get the other info. Thanks! I know the fishing community can help us find this!!

·
Super Moderator
30,344 Posts
Man....brave ta steal during daylight, someone knows your routine possibly???

Reactions: gigandrelease

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Everyone... We are in Milton, however it could be in Ft. Walton by now. I am letting the officer know who is working our case. It is scary to think someone has to know our routine. Bc my car was parked right by the boat.... So they not only stole it in daylight but from our driveway! Just crazy!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I'll certainly look for it. I live in Milton near a couple of very popular public boat ramps - if they're stupid enough to use it locally. Do you have a discription of the trailer and license plate number? If the launch the boat, the trailer could be identified...

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,726 Posts
What area was the boat taken from? Where in Milton? Was it reported?

Reactions: gigandrelease
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.