Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may or may not know, Im no longer running kayaks and running a boat for this season. So far its been pretty dern good! I need to learn to take more pics but here are a couple groupers we caught recently. Other notables include a couple of cobia as well. AJ bite is good and the king bite has been great too! Looking forward to snapper season!

·
Registered
765 Posts
That's a pig red grouper! Why'd you get out of running the kayaks?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a pig red grouper! Why'd you get out of running the kayaks?
An opportunity presented itself and I decided to jump on it. I still LOVE kayak fishing and hopefully, one day down the road, I can offer both kayak charters as well as powerboat charters with hopes of being able to combine the two in one trip. Like a mothership trip. This is down the road for sure though!

·
Registered
765 Posts
An opportunity presented itself and I decided to jump on it. I still LOVE kayak fishing and hopefully, one day down the road, I can offer both kayak charters as well as powerboat charters with hopes of being able to combine the two in one trip. Like a mothership trip. This is down the road for sure though!
Understood... Yeah a mothershipping charter would be something pretty incredible... especially with the popularity that yak fishing is gaining it seems like on a daily basis

·
Registered
486 Posts
Well so much for that ! I've been cancelled twice for Kayak because of weather. Was going to call you for next month. Guess I need to try plan B.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts