Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's not too late to get that special something for yourself for Father's Day!!!

I'm selling my S&W Performance Center Model 629 "44 Magnum Hunter", with ammo, speed loaders and red/green dot sight.

From the S&W Website:

This firearm has all the bells and whistles you would expect from our Smith & Wesson Performance Center®, such as a custom-tuned action for which our Performance Center is well known. The handgun is constructed from all stainless steel, and has a two-tone finish that sets it apart from our standard products. The barrel has a few unique options like the dovetailed front sight, integral Picatinny rail, and of course the custom muzzle brake.

6-Round, 7.5" Barrel. Comes with two speed loaders, ammo seen in pics : 2-full boxes (20-rounds each) Hornady 240Gr XTP and 22 rounds Federal 240 Grain JHP. Also camo soft-side Over-the-Shoulder Holster shown. Gun shoots as sweetly you would expect from a PC Model 629.

Gun was purchased Used, in perfect condition, and I have put exactly 28 rounds downrange with it in the last 5 years. I can't find a single scratch or scuff mark on it.

Price is $1,500 FIRM - don't even contact me with a low-ball offer, or you will be ignored. Best way to reach me is via text at 813.363.1137.

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wheel Toy
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wheel Toy
Green Sleeve Air gun Trigger Gun barrel
Green Sleeve Air gun Trigger Gun barrel
Air gun Green Trigger Revolver Gun barrel
Packing materials Gas Packaging and labeling Carton Shipping box

·
Super Moderator
30,450 Posts
Man what a beauty!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts