Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Key West 2300 Bluewater CC single owner, purchased in February 2005. 2004 Yamaha F200 TXRC with 1278 hours (still rising with use). Engine was serviced in May by Auer Marine. Engine diagnostics was performed; water pump and housing was also replaced. Motor runs like new. Timing belt was also replaced around 1k hours. Tilt and trim and sea star were resealed in March of this year. Trailer is a 2005 Loadmaster 22-24-6TD. New axles and rebuilt by Eddie English in 2017. New tires in 2018, with spare. The boat is turnkey and ready to fish with Garmin Echomap Plus 90 series(2019) software is current and is preloaded with all the local numbers for Destin and Pensacola. iCom radio radio. 130 gallon fuel tank; always fueled after every trip, tank has always been full with non ethanol fuel. An 8 hour trip burs between 23-30 gallons depending on sea conditions. New Interstate batteries last year. The boat needs some work as most boats do but it’s ready to catch trigger, grouper and kings today. I lost my dad/ best fishing partner and can’t seem to get excited anymore. Going to stay inshore for a while. Thanks for looking. Asking 23500 OBO. Bring all offers.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,635 Posts
It's a Key West!!!! Enough said!!! Nice sled! Kinda miss my old un

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boat is sold to a young father and son. Many more years of memories on tap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts