Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I don't give 2 shits about CO2 crap, The sun on the other hand is proven from science and history, I am not saying one way of the other it's a wait and see but we will know by 2025 whats going to happen.
I get what you're saying, but the crux of the matter is the CO2, because that's what's trapping heat in our atmosphere and raising the average temperature. Talking about solar cycles as if that's the reason the earth has been warming, and may go through a cooling cycle next is just a distraction.

CO2 levels are proven by science as well.

If Greta wasn’t a front wiper we wouldn’t be having this problem.
I can never really wrap my head around why people hate a teenage girl with no power whatsoever so much lol.

·
Premium Member
9,450 Posts
I get what you're saying, but the crux of the matter is the CO2, because that's what's trapping heat in our atmosphere and raising the average temperature. Talking about solar cycles as if that's the reason the earth has been warming, and may go through a cooling cycle next is just a distraction.

I can never really wrap my head around why people hate a teenage girl with no power whatsoever so much lol.
I can never wrap my head around why people buy into these stupid ass agenda driven ideals. lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
I can never wrap my head around why people buy into these stupid ass agenda driven ideals. lol
Are you saying the entire idea of climate change is just made up? The sea levels aren't rising? reefs aren't dying? temperatures aren't warming? Or is it just that you don't believe humans caused it?

If it is made up, what's the end game?

·
Premium Member
9,450 Posts
Yep. It’s horse crap. The earth has been cycling way before we were around. End game is wealth redistribution and power grabs.
But something tells me you’re not gonna see it that way.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yep. It’s horse crap. The earth has been cycling way before we were around. End game is wealth redistribution and power grabs.
But something tells me you’re not gonna see it that way.
I've always been interested in the other side of that argument to be honest. I've always heard it was just some "liberal agenda" but that just doesn't make sense to me. So, we get cleaner air and water out of the deal? How is it wealth distribution? I mean for God's sake ExxonMobil knew about climate change decades ago.

As far as it being horse crap, yeah you ain't going to make me believe that. I can see it with my own eyes. I work for an agency that's whole job is to monitor water levels for the US. You cant tell me it's not rising. It's rising because sea ice is melting.

Scientists have pulled ice cores where they can see what CO2 levels were hundreds of thousands of years ago. Those levels skyrocketed following the industrial revolution. How is that a coincidence?

I'm really interested in how global warming is a power grab. I'll read an article if you have it.

·
Premium Member
9,450 Posts
Don’t remember mentioning an article. But I’m sure there are a few out here somewhere.

Don’t forget, we only have 12 more years and its all over. We’re doomed!

·
Registered
265 Posts
In regards to CO2, there are several studies by non skeptic scientists that clarify the change in C02 levels. Many years ago ( think Millenia) the CO2 level were much higher. Here is one
Geophysical Research Letters 25, no 13, ( 1 July 1998) CO2, CH4 and climate implications

·
Registered
265 Posts
Here is one more: by DM Etheridge "Natural and anthropogenic changes in atmospheric CO2 over the last 1000 years from air in Antarctic ice." Journal of Geophysical Research 101 1996

·
Registered
255 Posts
Here is one more: by DM Etheridge "Natural and anthropogenic changes in atmospheric CO2 over the last 1000 years from air in Antarctic ice." Journal of Geophysical Research 101 1996
You have a link where I can actually read those? I googled but they only let you read the abstract not the actual paper if you don't buy it

·
Registered
265 Posts
I got the papers some time ago. I will see if I can find the link...Here is another article, more recent.https://arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf. This is written by Finnish researchers, not oil company paid hacks.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

No, solar cycles are proven science.
CO2 is agenda driven horse shit. The margin of error is 3 times greater then the temp differential. The models are worse then the Covid19 models. Its designed to control industries and shift money from the wealthy nations to the poor nations.

This thread is about solar cycles and the difference of cosmic radiation that will be pouring into the atmosphere now that the sun is going into a silent phase. Air travel, satellite communication interruptions. If you still want to talk about drinking more koolaid then make your own thread.

·
Registered
255 Posts
No, solar cycles are proven science.
CO2 is agenda driven horse shit. The margin of error is 3 times greater then the temp differential. The models are worse then the Covid19 models. Its designed to control industries and shift money from the wealthy nations to the poor nations.

This thread is about solar cycles and the difference of cosmic radiation that will be pouring into the atmosphere now that the sun is going into a silent phase. Air travel, satellite communication interruptions. If you still want to talk about drinking more koolaid then make your own thread.
I'm not real sure what the margin of error being 3 times the temperature differential has to do with anything.

The temperature is only increased a few degrees celcius on average for the whole earth. So what is this margin of error on the Co2 measurement you're talking about ? plus or minus how many ppm? At the exponential rate CO2 has increased even with a pretty big margin of error you can see it has increased greatly.

and this video talked specifically about cooling related to the sun activity

·
Registered
399 Posts
Follow the money, a carbon tax = wealth distribution. Sell people on the idea it is for their own good. Political fodder. It is a cycle. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
You have a link where I can actually read those? I googled but they only let you read the abstract not the actual paper if you don't buy it
So why are the ice caps on Mars melting? Is it even the teeniest, tiniest, slightest chance possible there's a whole lot more going on that can cause changes? Could a slight wobble in the orbit change things? Maybe a tilt in the axis? The speed of planetary rotation maybe? A distant GRB? Change in solar activity? Volcanic activity? Cow farts?

And during the 70's, the same science experts were screaming an ice age apocalypse was nigh - were you even around then? Keep drinking that cool aid.

I get it - even the slightest temp deviation from the last four billion years of pleasant 70* California-esque like weather is scary, and it's all "man made". It's narrow minded thinking - the firggin planet changes all the time. You can't predict imminent disaster using 200 years of incomplete data for a four billion year-old planet.

Anyway, all your Global Warming CO2 BS won't mean shit when the next rock drops from the sky, or when Yellowstone blows.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts