Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a tower built in Pensacola and have no use for the current top.

I am selling a structure with a soft top and electronics box off a 35 ft sportfisherman. This sale includes all of the metal structure for the top including the ladder.

The dimensions of the top at the bases is 110 inches wide at the rear bases and 117 inches from the back to front bases. I took the measurements myself but they should be verified. The top has 6 gold rod holders welded onto the rear railing. Metal from the top is in very good condition. There is some minor pitting on the top support bars. It is polished aluminum. The Strataglass enclosure DOES NOT go with the top.

Please let me know if you are interested. Call me at 8 FIVE zero 54 three 1 eight one 1 or PM.

$3,000

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have had a couple people request some additional photos and I will take some more and post on Monday. Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop to $2,000. This is coming off boat a week from monday and will be cut up if not sold. Thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
just curious why you would go from $2000 straight to cutting it up??????........someone probably wants it for a project pontoon or such just not for that much money........ but other than that its useless because its custom built for your particular boat......just sayin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason is that the boat is in Pensacola to have the tower built and I don't have a way to transport it from there back to Destin where we keep the boat without cutting it up.

I don't want to do that but it is too wide to put on a trailer.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Im willing to bet someone on here can put it to use and keep you from having to deal with it if its cheap enough.......what builder is it located at? (im right next to several downtown).....you can PM me where if you'd rather

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the boat is currently in Destin as I brought it home for the Memorial Day weekend. I am bringing it back to Pensacola on the 10th and the new tower is going to be installed that week. Blue coral is building the tower.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is going to be the last price on this top. I would part with it for $1,500.

It is coming off the boat on Monday and will have to be gone by mid week. If not I will have to cut up and dispose of. Just think it could be a nice top for someone.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, 8five0 54three one8oneone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts