Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
lastcast (14/06/2010)TOM, YOU HAVE JUST BEEN TERMINATED!0 POINTS! NO SKYBUCKS!

Skip
Not only that he won't pass go or collect $200. He does however get a free get out of PFF jail card.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The Boy Scouts charge fees for membership, but Iprovide hundreds of hours of my timea year without any compensation. My Church takes in money, but I donate unpaid time to them as well. I also donate time to support autism awareness and raise money to help pay for services someone provides for pay. I also donate a lot of time to do maintenance services at a private school (if I didn't do it, they'd have to pay someone else to do it).

I do a lot of things that I'm not paid for, donating well over a thousand hours per year to various causes. I try to teach my children that it's important to support the causes you believe in, even if you do it without pay.

If I saw a blob of tar laying on the beach I wouldn't wait until someone crossed my palm with a buck before I picked it up.

Personally, I'm thinkful to those who support the PFF by voluntarily moderating the discussions here to keep the conversation and/or topics from degenerating, without asking "what's in it for me?".Thank God there are still a few selflesspeople leftwho simply want to do their part to make our lives and countrybetter, without exacting a price.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts