Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want one of these so bad I am ready to just buy it and start rigging it out way up here in the pasture gettin ready for the move down to Pcola.
But no, mama says wait till you git there, you need to work on this house not that silly toy....
TOY???????????
Why I'm puttin the lastest anti-collision/competition gear on it, when I git done this thing will call me when it's sittin in the water waitin for me to plunk down in it....

Whatta great hobby, (a little pricey) but WTF you only stay young enough for a little while why not......

Attachments

·
Banned
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No that's a 50 caliber for people who dont know how to steer a boat without running over 13 foot long bright yellow logs...

The last place on earth I am going to be with mine is in range of a pier rat.....

·
Banned
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I gotta old 93 Dodge Dakota that I just aint wanted to part with as it's about the best truck I ever owned dependability wise.
Aint worth as much as the Yak prolly, thinking paint it matching yellow rig it out with a rack and to hold all my junk theft proof but still handy, make me a little Yellow Yakin Truck with it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yaks are much like motorcycles. The other folks that are sharing the same playground just don't look for them. Car drivers are looking for other cars and trucks. Not motorcycles. I am sure it is the same issue for boaters. If you are in a yak or on a motorcycle you had best act like the other fella does not see you because they really don't.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yaks are much like motorcycles. The other folks that are sharing the same playground just don't look for them. Car drivers are looking for other cars and trucks. Not motorcycles. I am sure it is the same issue for boaters. If you are in a yak or on a motorcycle you had best act like the other fella does not see you because they really don't.
Amen. You have to be constantly on guard while riding. I would think same with a yak.

·
Banned
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know I can find someone to paint them teeth on and gonna do it too.

I just wish they made the molded cooler for this model like the next one.

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Funny thing is, i thought Argobull was just messing when he said a full automatic paintball gun. And no lie, the same evening, I just happened to be watching one of them storage locker shows, and they found a full auto 50 cal paintball gun. I had to laugh, especially when they shot big boy with it. Now I want one for the from of my yak. Lol. Just kidding, but it would be a lot of fun. O*D*W

1 - 11 of 11 Posts