Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
I can tell the beaches are open even though I live in Baker and haven’t been near the coast. All I have to do is look at the traffic on Hwy 189. On Thursday and Friday they’re all headed south and on Sunday and Monday they head north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
It`s going to get worse. The Gov opened short term rentals just in time for the weekend. It`s going to be a free for all.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
The Governor has said that they are not to rent to anyone from COVID high risk states. Louisiana being one of them. When I rode my bike at the beach the other week, there were far more Louisiana tags than others.

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
I can tell the beaches are open even though I live in Baker and haven’t been near the coast. All I have to do is look at the traffic on Hwy 189. On Thursday and Friday they’re all headed south and on Sunday and Monday they head north

Yeah, the idiots are on the road. Highway 189 along the farming fields convinced me to drive with my lights on always, day and night. Had another close one this weekend. Driving my big ole F250 and someone passed a line of cars causing me to damn near stop and flash my brights.

·
Super Moderator
28,295 Posts
Yepper, I had one the other day but going home from his vacay I reckon. He speed past 5-6 vehicles on a solid yeller and was probably about 95 mph when an oncoming car had to swerve off the road to keep from hitting the asshat!!! Hwy 189 is fricken crazy and more OCSO needs to spend time on it!!! Hell I wear out my lights every day I go to work in Okaloosa especially at Cotton bridge where its 45 and folks regularly do 70+ while workers are present!!!

I should be getting my dash cam this week and I'm sure it will be put to good use if I don't return it like the last one that was crap so maybe a new thread of idiot drivers will be started!!!!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts