Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
A lot of this pandemic data is inflated to scare the American people. It`s another DEM move.
What do the "DEMs" gain by scaring the American people and shutting down the US? It's just a case of the people in charge being scared to not do enough and get blasted for it...so they did too much (in some cases) and took it a little too far.

I agree it's time to reopen, but better a little too much than not enough in my opinion

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
What do the "DEMs" gain by scaring the American people and shutting down the US? It's just a case of the people in charge being scared to not do enough and get blasted for it...so they did too much (in some cases) and took it a little too far.

I agree it's time to reopen, but better a little too much than not enough in my opinion
What do the Dims gain by shutting down the US? One of DJT's most outstanding accomplishments is jobs and income. Shutting down the US obliterates both of them while keeping sleepy joe in the basement and out of the spotlight. That's just the tip of the iceberg as well.

·
Registered
231 Posts
What do the Dims gain by shutting down the US? One of DJT's most outstanding accomplishments is jobs and income. Shutting down the US obliterates both of them while keeping sleepy joe in the basement and out of the spotlight. That's just the tip of the iceberg as well.
DJT's accomplishments? I like how the economy was doing great since about 2013 (especially if we are only using the stock market as a metric like Trump loves to do) and all of a sudden Trump is president and he's responsible for the growth. Obama came in during one of the worst economic points in history, the US recovers and now Trump is the hero?

All that is really beside the point though.....So the CDC is just making shit up for the democrats so they can tank the economy and make Trump look bad? Trump does that all by himself every time he gets in front of a microphone. The virus is all some big conspiracy against Trump?

·
Registered
129 Posts
DJT's accomplishments? I like how the economy was doing great since about 2013 (especially if we are only using the stock market as a metric like Trump loves to do) and all of a sudden Trump is president and he's responsible for the growth. Obama came in during one of the worst economic points in history, the US recovers and now Trump is the hero?

You can make the numbers look great for whoever you lean toward.
Campany A has one [email protected]$8 an hour, then hires another @$8 an hour. 100% job growth. (Obama)
Company B has three employees @$20 an hour and hires two more @$18 an hour. 67% job growth. (Trump)

I just made your guy look good! Or did I?

I'll take Company B.
Forbes economists are not what they use to be.

·
Registered
882 Posts
And Biden can't hide in his basement forever. Wait until he emerges and has to start saying stuff un-rehearsed.
I don't believe that will ever happen, they can't afford it. They are in full panic mode right now and I still say Joe's not gonna be the guy. They'll change the rules, do away with delegates, whatever it takes. I don't pretend to know who it will be but Joe is literally clueless right now. Of course most other lefties are too so who knows?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
So what is Memorial Weekend going to look like on Pensacola Beach? I hope they at least put an end to that craziness especially since I want to fish the area they usually congregate at....

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
So what is Memorial Weekend going to look like on Pensacola Beach? I hope they at least put an end to that craziness especially since I want to fish the area they usually congregate at....
Just wear your rainbow speedos and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Go to Joe Patti's on the weekend if you need a good dose of the virus.
This is Gospel-level truth. Even during the height of Escambia’s climb in numbers, that place was a ridiculous zoo of people bumping shoulders and talking loudly at you or beside you. The ONLY social distancing was at the registers where two deputies were posted up on relaxation duty. I’ve been there in the middle of tourist season and had less people in close confinement to me.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts