Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep on hearing the rumor that the bag limit is only going to be one this year but the reg. on line still say two and I looking in the wrong area on line???

:banghead

·
Banned
257 Posts
The regs I just read says that the seasons and limits at the time the regs were printed are correct - but it admonishes you to check the website before you go. This happened last year when NMFS changed the season and bag limits in March or April and the FWC did NOT reprint the regs until scheduled on 1 July.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I really think it would be irresponsible to not call the NMFS for an update each time before you rebait and drop your line. I would also make sureto speak with one of the high priests in the organization since it takes a while for every utterance of the regulation oracle to be interpreted and disseminated to the guys who answer the phone and update the website.:banghead

·
Registered
170 Posts
alanbarck (3/4/2010)I really think it would be irresponsible to not call the NMFS for an update each time before you rebait and drop your line. I would also make sureto speak with one of the high priests in the organization since it takes a while for every utterance of the regulation oracle to be interpreted and disseminated to the guys who answer the phone and update the website.:banghead
+1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts