Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going kayak fishing for Snapper? I am typically an inshore fisherman. I have no electronics but would like to hit a snapper hole from the kayak. I am a teacher and school is out for summer! Anyone going, please let me tag along. I am planning on going this Friday early from Pensacola Beach.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
If you have navionics on your phone you can use it as a GPS. Navarre pier rubble and 3 Barges are all spots that you can just about see from the beach. I could actually see boats sitting in the pier rubble 2 weekends ago. No depth finder really needed for those spots.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Heres a pic of Chris (Fishin4fun) @ 3barges before snapper season. Just to get you a little excited about what you can catch out there. 2 miles from the beach.

ForumRunner_20130611_113800.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Group trip sounds best to me Jasoncoopercola. I hope the weather will be fine. Winds 10 to 20 mph Thursday and 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday. I have only launched off the beach once; if someone is willing to lead and determine the when and where that would be great! Thanks in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts