Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fireguy
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this system about a year ago and used it a few times. It is basically 2 full systems, but one of the monitors quit working for whatever reason. It's probably an easy fix, but I don't use it nor have time to repair it. The rest of the system works perfect! Great tool for Mechanics, Plumbers, Confined Spaces, etc!

*MAKE ME AN OFFER ON ALL OF IT*

Here is a link to a full description of the system and what it can do: http://www.inspectortools.com/SnakeEye-II-Colo…/aqbk01cw.htm

Since this was 2 systems, but I am selling as one with extras basically, here is what's included:
Two 5" (12.7 cm) Color Display Units - One works Perfect, The other the screen wont come on.
2 LED Camera's
2 Wand Adapter's
1 Finger Adapter
2 4 foot (1.2 m) Cables
4 NiMH Batteries
2 Battery Charger's
AC Adapter
DC Auto Adapter
Carrying Case

:thumbup::yes:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Com'on.....gotta put some kinda price, you know the rules. Make it what you want, then do an OBO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

·
Fireguy
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Com'on.....gotta put some kinda price, you know the rules. Make it what you want, then do an OBO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Well I don't really have a price in mind. One system alone is around $2000 brand new and this is basically 2 full systems.....I would be happy getting half that for everything just to get it sold.

·
Fireguy
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$600 for Everything. Just want to get it all out of the garage.

·
Fireguy
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really looking to get rid of this..If you want it or know someone that may, I'll take $400 for everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts