Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I've been wearing the same pair of Lacrosse Aerohead snake boots for probably 6 years + now. They're pretty comfortable especially for rubber boots, I'm sure there are snake boots out there that are more comfortable but as much I'm in swamp bottoms something completely waterproof was a must. I tried a couple other models and brands that where either leather or canvas and none them stayed even water resistant for much more than a couple months. I bought those Aeroheads the first year Lacrosse came out with them and they're just now starting to crack a little, definitely got my moneys worth.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
These bad boys right here:

I wear waterproof snake boots 2-3 days a week for work and Lacrosse has been good to me for years, but I swear that the ones above are a dream to wear. They really knocked it out of the park with that pair.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I've been wearing the same pair of Lacrosse Aerohead snake boots for probably 6 years + now. They're pretty comfortable especially for rubber boots, I'm sure there are snake boots out there that are more comfortable but as much I'm in swamp bottoms something completely waterproof was a must. I tried a couple other models and brands that where either leather or canvas and none them stayed even water resistant for much more than a couple months. I bought those Aeroheads the first year Lacrosse came out with them and they're just now starting to crack a little, definitely got my moneys worth.
Ive got the same ones. Put a lot of miles on them during 3 turkey/deer seasons and now they have a pinhole leak. Loved the boots though pretty comfortable not too hot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts