Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
14,108 Posts
Looks good! Now I have to cook something on the smoker!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Jeez man! all that looks awesome! good job...

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
paymaster u r tha man as always!! Da gone that meat looookss soo goood! Whats a tri-tip? That slab a ribs has an awsome looking rub on it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gray ghost tri-tip comes from the bottom sirloin,which after seperating is 3 pieces,ball sirloin,flap and tri-tip! You can get most butchers to do it for you!

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
As always, looks GREAT!!!! I gotta start on my EGG posts again I reckon!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
paymaster u r tha man as always!! Da gone that meat looookss soo goood! Whats a tri-tip? That slab a ribs has an awsome looking rub on it!
We hardly ever see tri_tip here either. I just lucked up on this small one. Brisket, my favorite meat to smoke, is going for $3 + per pound here and that is insane. Ribs has a rub made from paprika, brown sugar, and onion powder and is then covered with cruched peppercorns to kick it up a notch.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dang man you make me hungry...those fatties are amazing! What exactly are they? boston butts?
They are a chub of breakfast sausage rolled out, covered with shredded cheese, rolled back up, wrapped in a basket weave of bacon and cooked on a smoker. They are pretty much a snack food but are pretty good in the morning on a biscuit.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
They are a chub of breakfast sausage rolled out, covered with shredded cheese, rolled back up, wrapped in a basket weave of bacon and cooked on a smoker. They are pretty much a snack food but are pretty good in the morning on a biscuit.

Yea I'm gonna have to try that...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts