Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started early this morning with Butts going on at 6:30am. Added Chicken at 7:30 and then fatties at 10:30. Ribs are on now. Most all of this is for someone besides me. One rack of Spares and one rack of Baby Backs are going to two different folks at work. The chicken is going to the lady getting the spares. The fatties are going to three different folks and the Butts are for Dinner on the Grounds at Church next weekend.:)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
This is one of the reasons this forum still rocks. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
28,581 Posts
Man that's a great looking feast!!!!

After church the folks came over and the ole lady made 3 pans of lasagna!!! mmmmmmm nanna pudding fer desert!!!! I even took 1 tray and cooked it on the EGG just to see how good it will do since I've never cooked 1 on there! Looks really good, but I left it whole so I could take it to work fer the folks at work tomorrow!!! We'll eat good tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Awsome pics paymaster as usual!! I cooked some wahoo on BGE last nite, A1 !! Rolled it up in some bacon, sprinkled some blackening powder, showered with soy sauce, when done topped with cheddar/monzeralla cheeze mix!!!! GOOOOD!! I got to figure out how to post pics!!

·
Registered
955 Posts
While you're at it add me to the list, I'll pay for it! Man that makes me want to get started on something like that right now, my last day off!
:notworthy:drooling:notworthy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts