Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its gonna be warm,but I'm going because I haven't been hunting all season,and I got hutton unit quota....Good luck boys,hopefully they will be on their feet....

·
Registered
13,783 Posts
Its gonna be warm,but I'm going because I haven't been hunting all season,and I got hutton unit quota....Good luck boys,hopefully they will be on their feet....
I’ll see you out there after lunch. Gonna sleep in in the AM. If you need help with a spot, I can show you a few.

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
Nothing in escambia, cooler than I anticipated. Heard a shot from private land/club direction earlier and that's it

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a 200+ hog come in on me while I was looking the other way...long story short ..I didnt close the deal.....Oh well I'm deer hunting....

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A new friend of mine killed the only buck out of Hutton this past hunt..a couple of hogs also.....moon,temp...,dec lull.... it mostly sucked for everyone...but got me back into the tree climbing routine.....stealth wise...Play hunting nocturnal sign is what I was hunting,lol....It'll be on when the new moon comes on and after,imo.....Lotta season left 4 sur....

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I was going to the river this week and hunt Eglin, but looked at the map and saw that Metts is closed until Friday.

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
A new friend of mine killed the only buck out of Hutton this past hunt..a couple of hogs also.....moon,temp...,dec lull.... it mostly sucked for everyone...but got me back into the tree climbing routine.....stealth wise...Play hunting nocturnal sign is what I was hunting,lol....It'll be on when the new moon comes on and after,imo.....Lotta season left 4 sur....
Any pictures of the buck?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts