Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got off work at a decent time last night and decided to try a whole chicken on the little tank. Not at all disappointed! Might be willing to share some with my coworkers but have a feeling that I might get attacked either way. :jester:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
i've learned that when doing whole chickens, do at least 2, maybe 3. they're so good, the first one just disappears. you need a 2nd for leftovers.

·
Super Moderator
28,581 Posts
Well done brother...skin looks great!!!

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
+2 above on both! That's a fine look'in bird.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

·
Constitution Conservative
2,580 Posts
Great looking bird, that skin does look like some serious mouthwatering, crunchy goodness.

i've learned that when doing whole chickens, do at least 2, maybe 3. they're so good, the first one just disappears. you need a 2nd for leftovers.
If ya notice, I always do three at a time. :yes:
It fits my upper rack perfectly and I might just have some leftovers.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Wish that I could afford to cook some of the awesome looking food ya'll make but got to stick to the basics for now. Not really sure what the cooking temp was but the cook/smoke time was about 8 beers. Used apple wood chips and seasoned with some Kickin Chicken. Leftovers at work were pretty dang good but wish I would have taken a little bit of Sweet Baby Rays sweet vidalia onion to dip some of it in. Was just having a craving for some. Man that's good stuff! Can't get a whole lot of food on that little grill but it is just right if only cooking for a few people. Saves on charcoal too :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts