Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took it back while they were all at work or getting up for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I think it was the mayor and Governor more than the PD. The Black Female Chief of Police didn't seem too happy the few times I saw her on TV.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,918 Posts
Mayor and her wife got mad when they started "protesting" in their hood.

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Bet barefoots pissed.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Mayor and her wife got mad when they started "protesting" in their hood.
Not a Wife. "They" are working the system (imagine that) by NOT being married as then she would have to disclose her "partners" wealth (big millions). I thought all the Dem's are good upstanding folks that report all their moneys unlike Trump. (Felt sorry for the barefooted guy not speaking much and threw that in).

But this part has simple me confused. Can someone please explain which one has the "starfish" and which one has the "eel"?

"So is Dana Garvey, Durkan's longtime partner, with whom the mayor has two children."

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,918 Posts

Seattle mayor demands city council investigate and punish member for leading protest to mayor's home

Durkan says the protest threatened her family and her children

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan is calling for the city council to investigate one of their own after she led a protest at the mayor's home on Sunday.
Durkan, who praised and supported the protests at the Capitol Hill, said the protest endangered her family and her children when it came to her house.
She blamed Seattle City Council member Kshama Sawant, who spoke at the protest.
"She and organizers knew that my address was protected under the state confidentiality program because of threats against me due largely to my work as U.S. Attorney," the mayor wrote in the letter on Tuesday.
"All of us have joined hundreds of demonstrations across the city, but Councilmember Sawant and her followers chose to do so with reckless disregard of the safety of my family and children," she added.

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fseattle-kshama-sawant-protest-home%3Fxrs%3DRebelMouse_fb%26ts%3D1593558316

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You hit the nail in the head when you said things changed after they showed up at her door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts