Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not many people mess with squirl season but my season hasent ben a bad start turnes out I end up with one coon the squirls wer to far away but it happens I was wondering if enybody eals dun enything?

·
Registered
393 Posts
We go every year over towards lake seminole. I was raised squirrel hunting and love it. I only do it one weekend a year now because I deer and duck hunt so much but man is it fun to stalk those little bastards. We hunted two mornings and one afternoon and killed 55 it was a blast.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flyingfishr (11/13/2007)I haven't had the opportunity to go yet, but I hope to soon. Do you hunt around the Pensacola area?
I hunt blackwater and escambia river I am planing on goweing to apilachicola river soon if you wont to go down ther haller at me im goweing for about a week

·
Registered
601 Posts
Thanks for the invite, but I just don't have a week to take off. If you go out locally sometime I'll tag along with you. Good hunting.

·
Registered
782 Posts
we used to slay the squirles on escambia. ever since ivan they haven't really made a come-back. cotton lake would be my first place to hit .

·
Registered
12,943 Posts
I live in GB and hunt Blackwater and Eglin. Anyone know a close place on either area that I can take the kids to shoot some squirrel?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts