Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Honda gens I need new carbs and just a tune up but need em by next month fer Talladega....Also have a pressure washer that needs some work....I will not take em back to the place on 29 in Cantonment due to the last time they did the work, they jacked me up.....Anyone know any place near crestucky or milton that may fit the bill???

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Anderson Equipment in Milton. That is if they are still in business. Last time I drove by there the place looked deserted.
A-1 Small engines in Pace. But they may be the same company you used in Cantonment. There is another guy in Pace. He is on Berryhill Rd. West of W. Spencerfield. Just across the street from the Dollar General.

·
Registered
328 Posts
In Milton, INTEGRAL SMALL ENGINE REPAIR behind Hall's Hardware on Chavers St. Fixed mine before Sally hit, but mine was Brigg's and Straton motor. They probably can work on Honda, worth a shot. 850-554-0996

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
3,551 Posts
Anderson Equipment in Milton. That is if they are still in business. Last time I drove by there the place looked deserted.
That's because Mr Anderson passed away a few months ago...

A-1 Small engines in Pace. But they may be the same company you used in Cantonment. There is another guy in Pace.
On West Spencerfield Rd adj/across from White rd. Never been there, but it's big enough to have some good mechs there.

·
Super Moderator
29,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checked with integral and he is kinda backed up.....thats what I'm probably gonna run into!!! Thanks fer the replies!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I recently carried my B&S generator to the shop in Molino. Repair time est. 1 month. The shop in Bellview was get on a waiting list to be called and then the est. repair time of a month. Good luck getting it before Talladega.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Probably just needs the carbs cleaned/rebuilt. It's super easy to do. If they've just been sitting up and all the rubber is still good I would just pull float bowl off and if it's full of crusty yellow stuff the jets are likely plugged. You could probably do it in an hour even if it's you first time

I had a dirtbike that was so gummed up from ethanal fuel the needle was actually stuck and you couldn't pull the throttle. Took it apart, clean it with carb cleaner and she fired right up.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hell Jason, might want to try getting a new carburetor. You can get a new carb, fuel filter, spark plug, air filter, new gaskets and hose for about $30.00 on Amazon with next day delivery if you have Prime. Did that for my pressure washer when mine was messing up. Figured with all that, it should take care of my problems and it did....

·
Registered
14,358 Posts
I have used Trim-a-Lawn for more than 20 years, they are great.
I have even paid an extra $25 to be placed at the front of the line, once, when i really needed my lawnmower.
They had it ready the next day.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I've always had good experience at Hendrix in Molino.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Checked with integral and he is kinda backed up.....thats what I'm probably gonna run into!!! Thanks fer the replies!
Time to convert your Talladega power setup to lithium batteries and a solar setup like the one I have in the back of my truck for camping. I can run my 12V 65L dual zone fridge/freezer pretty much continuously for days on end as long as I keep my 100W solar panel facing South and have mostly sunny days! i also bought an Electric Pressure washer, got tired of gas ones dying. I've also started converting other things to the Ryobi 18V system, have all the regular power tools, a blower, chainsaw, weed eater and 13" mower that are battery powered too. I have about 10 4ah batteries and 6 or 7 chargers to keep them charged, haven't run out of juice yet and they also start right up and run great the whole time!

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
I take my mower to Bellview Small Engine Repair on Muldoon. Veteran owned business and has always seemed fair and quick turn around.

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
A-1 Small engines in Pace. But they may be the same company you used in Cantonment. There is another guy in Pace. He is on Berryhill Rd. West of W. Spencerfield. Just across the street from the Dollar General.
Clint passed away. Its closed

Prostaff member for Old Crow Custom Calls.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
I have had both mine for 5 or 6 years, I just replaced the plugs last year. I run eth free fuel. Fire em up when I remember... i do have to pull on em half a dozen time or even a dozen to get them going, then they are golden.

They wont run at all? If you dont find anyone in time, holler can take mine, I have a parallel wire too if ya need it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Jason, I have a 4000W ele start, I got ready for hurricane season, it is ready to go, not quiet like the Honda's though... you can use if yours cannot be fixed in time, I am by the Crestview airport, bought 2 of the cabinets from you and you gave me a bottle of spice for my jerky if you remember

1 - 20 of 35 Posts