Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This thing wasn't working but I will try it again. TTops and Half tower at a very reasonable price. Let us do the work now instead of one week before Cobia season!!!:usaflag

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hey man one of my buddies just bought a new 21 fto SeaPro, its got a heavy duty T-top he was wondering about how much it would be to put a crows nest on top. Thanks Mickey

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sent a PM as well. I am looking to put a T-TOP on my sv2100 seapro. Wanting to get ball park figure and if you have any more ttop pix.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi I would like to get a crows nest on a 19 foot center console, it has a t-top on it now,I was going to have a crows nest put on it this winter ,thought I would ask what your price might be?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They run about 900 to 1500 depending on what options you add. Rod holders,bolstering,extra supports for the T Top, ladders for access ect.:usaflag

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,173 Posts
Tim,

Where is your shop nowadays... I'd like to change my halftower to fold forward and add a seat to the half tower.

Your old shop built the original about 6 years ago...

Jim

26' Shamrock Walkaround.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Breeze Fab does great work. Besides one of there custom T-tops being on my Blue Wave, I have been at there shop numerous times, and see alot of there different projects. They rock. There curves they put in that metal.....like hips on a woman....just a beautiful thing to behold.

And Rocklobster....you need to be gettin a price for a dive ladder like the one I scored!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts