Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Max Pace (3/6/2008)I took the boat to Pensacola Shipyard on November 7th, 2007. Tower was to be complete in 4 week's per contract with Howard Tinney and Breeze Fab. It has been over 5 months and the tower is still NOT complete. Please anyone other there that is having a tower built please call or email me. Not here to slam anyone but can save alot of time and pain's. May be a lawsuit over this tower......
Max Pace

wow...to come on this forum and publicly ridicule someone who has been on it for years? also a business that does spectacular quality work? pretty low....

if you have an issue with breeze fabricators, the internet is not the place to take it. the privacy of a phone call or a face-to-face meeting would be much more appropriate, not to mention mature. and seeing as you're just the captain, and thusnot the owner, is it really your place to file a lawsuit? :baby:nonono:looser

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Man, so many things can delay and blow deadlines off-course in the custom fabrication occupation, just expect it.

Custom means perfection to the builder and you do not want to rush perfection. The added stress does not do anything positive for the expedienceof your product. Yes, I'm sure you have some money man blowing smoke down your back, but dont we all.

It would easily seem to me thatyou can resolve this situation without getting as ugly as u say it can get, you're the capt. and starting something with the proffesional of his trait on this forum is not the way of doing so. - Ernie

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Max Pace (3/6/2008)I took the boat to Pensacola Shipyard on November 7th, 2007. Tower was to be complete in 4 week's per contract with Howard Tinney and Breeze Fab. It has been over 5 months ... May be a lawsuit over this tower......

Max Pace

No question if they signed it and it was to be "custom" then the note above is (sorry linda) is wrong! Being in business is setting expectations and meeting them/ exceeding them. Timelines workmanship, etc. I am SOOOOOO tired of the lame work ethic down here - looks like another "whenever" attitude from a business owner. Now if he required a deposit and that's not paid or anything else on the customers fault let's hear it.

:nonono

Stressless

·
Registered
174 Posts
This guy (Max) supposedly has a contract that says 4 weeks and its been 5 months AND his livelihood depends on it and you are going to slam him for being angry?? I thought hiscomments were quite tame.

Looks like it will be very nice when completed - Hopefully it will be done soon.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
first i can't believe somebody would promise a job of that scope in 4 weeks. i have seen some of breeze's work on t-tops and such and it really looks good. second it must be the owner's and/or capt first time to be involved in a custom tower build to expect it to be built in that short of a time. i would not even climb up in it if i knew it was put to gether from drawing board to finish in 4 wks. this is just my opinion based on having a pipewelders tower replaced by apipewelders tower like for like. they had the drawings as it was pretty much standard for the cabo i was putting it on and it still took a little over 2 mos. JMO.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.