Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Had a freind with a 58 buddy davis the heighest point on that tower was 43 feet and this one looks the same so I will guess the top of that thing, being that the boat is 65 feet, is 45 feet give or take a foot.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The distance from the gunnels is 32ft.81/2inches to the top of the standing platform. The boat has gyro stabilizers so it should be quite stable.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I hope that is not the drawing it will be built from.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Should make it quite easy to spot the cobia from about a mile away. Does it come with a parachute for getting down to the cockpit in a hurry for landing purposes? Post a pic when it's complete and on the boat Tim.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I know that alot of Big Boat Owners take alot of pride in the size of their boat. Is it that way with Towers too? Mine is taller than yours.

No offense meant, just a question.

·
Registered
108 Posts
My good friend Max Pace was running that boat this summer and I think he is still with them. Max is one hell of a cobia fisherman and all that tower will do is make him letal. That tower will put the final touch on an already beautiful boat, that is all that boat was missing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I took the boat to Pensacola Shipyard on November 7th, 2007. Tower was to be complete in 4 week's per contract with Howard Tinney and Breeze Fab. It has been over 5 months and the tower is still NOT complete. Please anyone other there that is having a tower built please call or email me. Not here to slam anyone but can save alot of time and pain's. May be a lawsuit over this tower......

Max Pace

·
Registered
958 Posts
HMMMMMM Note to self. Do not do business with Max Pace.... This is really between you and the fabricator. Have you tried to talk with them in a reasonable manner or are you just upset that the cobes are on the way and the tower is not ready yet???:hoppingmad:hoppingmad It looks to me that It is a lot of work and hell you would almost need a crane to freaking put that thing together. IMO the guys at breeze fabricators do a great job and I am sure you will be very pleased with the final outcome when it is done.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts