Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mmmbeerWell the boat goes in the water with the finish work to be completed at Orange Beach at Sportsmans. This has been a challange but all drawings were perfect and the fit was spot on!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't see the oxygen masks hanging any where. Very nice, should be a rocky ride from there!:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is approx. 44 ft. to the water but the boat a 65 Hatteras is rigged with gyro stabilizers. It will be very stable over 4 knts.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Don't see the diving board:) Nice lookin tower Tim

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Man I think I changed my mind on getting you to do my hard top, I think what the formula needs is a 44 ft. tower on it.

·
Super Moderator
12,780 Posts
bring plenty of napkins for those poor souls in the nose-bleed section.... lucky basssterrrdddssss...... awesome tower Mr. Tim!!!:bowdown

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl5_lblFullMessage>"Damn, He will be able to see the cobia coming from destin."

Haha! Dang near it! Nice rig!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Boat went on the Pensacola Shipyard on Nov. 7, 2007. Contract said 4 week drive from tower controls from shipyard. It is in its 5th month and still not complete. Not here to slam anyone but if you ever consider getting a tower built please email or call me before. I can save you alot of time and pain of what to do or NOT to do....

Max

·
Registered
269 Posts
Have heard a bunch of stories on this boat and the tower installation. Max, if you are one of the owners, why did you decide to have a small time fab shop do this install for you? I mean this installation looks like it would be a little more involved than a T-top or leaning post on a 20' center console. Just curious.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts