Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally finished my first skull mount today of the 10 pt I killed this yr. Glad I did it myself, but at the same timeI might let somebody else do my next one lol. Here's the before and after:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The skull mount looks real good Matt. Are you going to put it on a plaque or anything?

Also, What did you do that deers body? It looks like he's been beat with a stick and dropped on the road a few times. LOL:doh

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, except maybe drug through a creek and then run over by the truck!! Nice mount though. I do all of mine myself.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Geronimo (2/19/2010)The skull mount looks real good Matt. Are you going to put it on a plaque or anything?

Also, What did you do that deers body? It looks like he's been beat with a stick and dropped on the road a few times. LOL:doh
Haha yeah, I shot him in the swamp. When I got to him I couldn't see the left side of his rack cause the mud was so deep. All I have to say is thank God for 4-wheelers or I would've had a time dragging him out!

I am gonna put it on a plaque...went to get one at Academy today, but they were sold out :banghead so i'll have to find one somewhere else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts