Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,029 Posts
:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I kept hoping the rumor was just a rumor. I know of two tournaments that Team Strictly Bizness won't be fishing. As much as it sucks for us in the panhandle, it sucks an equal amount for the teams from Texas. I just can't wrap my head around why this "merging" of two divisions was a sound idea. I guess it boils down to one thing: even though the northern gulf has the biggest kings, it does not have the biggest turn-out, and that is unfortunate.

· Registered
1,029 Posts
Tide in Knots pointed me to a poll on Kingfish Connection. These are the current results. It aint lookin good for these two tourneys. Which is unfortunate because with my limited knowledge, it appears to be due to the decision making at the SKA level.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=4><SPAN class=gen>Will you travel to Texas to fish Division 7 SKA tournaments?</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=gen>Yes, I will travel to compete in both tournaments.</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle><SPAN class=gen>15%</TD><TD align=middle><SPAN class=gen>[ 10 ]</TD></TR><TR><TD><SPAN class=gen>Yes, but will only travel to one Texas Tournament.</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle><SPAN class=gen>20%</TD><TD align=middle><SPAN class=gen>[ 13 ]</TD></TR><TR><TD><SPAN class=gen>No, I will not be attending any Texas Tournaments</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle><SPAN class=gen>63%</TD><TD align=middle><SPAN class=gen>[ 40 ]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.