Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some ideas for "Miss Mai" show me a picture of your boat with the name. I prefer the side of the boat. I like the "skin' idea like "Gone Fishing Too" has on his. But open to different styles/fonts of lettering. :takephoto Also, does having fish on the bottom of the boat really work?

Who would you recommend ?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
27,956 Posts
Jason (Fisheye48) did mine....I just had a rough sketch, and he cleaned it up a little and presto....He also did my old hunting club stickers, and trucktoo.....He can do different sizes and colors. The blue in mine is supose to look like water that's why it's got shades of white... If you don't get a lot of responses just do a search on here, Shoot a PM to Jason and see what he has to say!

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Please remember a few things. :)

You may not want everyone to know who you are all the time.

Script lettering "Suck's" you can NOT read it. Then it looks like Gratify.

The Teal Green is the same color as the piping in the bumprail.

Gold Leaf is the most expensive stuff they have in the store.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Its not done yet, I'm going to put like some sort of Mermaid with Brittain's face on it, not sure if were going cartoon style or more life like yet..

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
CCC (2/22/2010)Haven't got my lettering yet but it is going to be Sea my Johnson ???
At least you got'er fixed before you lettered it, that way it doesnt have to say "See My Broke Johnson???" or "See My Limp Johnson"?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts