Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
i'm outta popcorn and beer. be back soon. carry on.
jack
None of you understand that people who live in Gulf Breeze are Perfect and do not Sweat when they get hot,,just ask them, they will tell you so...And they do not give a Shtttt about anybody else. And DO NOT want you using thier precious Shorline Park boat ramp....

·
Registered
12,775 Posts
None of you understand that people who live in Gulf Breeze are Perfect and do not Sweat when they get hot,,just ask them, they will tell you so...And they do not give a Shtttt about anybody else. And DO NOT want you using thier precious Shorline Park boat ramp....
Wow. It’s truly remarkable how you personally know every single person in Gulf Breeze and have been able to come to this conclusion.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Good grief ... what an overboard generalization. I'd step in & help anyone out on our "precious" ramp, just to help the flow of use.

·
Super Moderator
12,706 Posts
I'm from gulf breeze and I wish everyone would stop using shoreline. I'll say it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
438 Posts
And the answer is......."My last vacation to "The Islands."". Like I am supposed to know what freaking islands you just went to. Would that be Greece, Virgin, Bahamas, Hawaiian, Galapagos .......?

·
Registered
9,574 Posts
Maybe wanna grammar/spell check that bro. Don't forget the guy standing in the water, trying to paint a line onto a wet concrete surface that for some reason he thinks he owns.

You insulting my 8th grade education? You get my point.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey here's a news flash - I pay $10 freaking dollars to launch and I'm gonna use it however I damn well please!!! If I pull in the middle then I'm just trying to get my monies worth.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,983 Posts
Maybe wanna grammar/spell check that bro. Don't forget the guy standing in the water, trying to paint a line onto a wet concrete surface that for some reason he thinks he owns.
It was intentional Brah, Musta went over your head.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
i've got to hand it to you, mr. fargo. you have the propensity to agitate folks based on your own inclinations. keep it up. this thread has really gone to shit.
jack

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
but then again you have what it takes to post on this forum. thick skin.
jack

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
a good listener knows when to shut up
jack

·
Registered
72 Posts
've got to hand it to you, mr. fargo. you have the propensity to agitate folks based on your own inclinations. keep it up. this thread has really gone to shit.
jack
but then again you have what it takes to post on this forum. thick skin.
Ain't no square, and ain't no hodad.

I just wanna ride my machine without being "hassled by the man. "

81 - 100 of 104 Posts