Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Hey guys I coming down to visit some family and I will be doing so every two months so I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some good fishing spots. Pier, bridge, or beach? I just need to know where to go and what tackle to bring. Greatly appreciate your in put. I will be down soon, and I will post pictures of what I caught.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><o:p></o:p>

Thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
Idont do much shore fishing but i highly recomended mirro lures , gotchas , rapalas and pompano jigs for fishing i got a mirro lure called catch jr its green on top with a white belly we were getting alot of hits on it and caught a 16 in spec with , and with the rapalas i dont how many colors they make but get the black and silver ones or black and silver ones with gold on the sides the trout love em especialy the one that is a two piece so a some action with that one to yesterday

but good luck to ya and hope you kill em where ever you are fishing .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts