Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
i have a garmin gps/bottom machine...i love the gps..the bottom machine isnt the best but it serves my purpose in the pass/bay...do not buy lowrance!!!! no matter how good the deal you find there is a reason....they are garbage!!!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
bonita dan (4/9/2010)Should have talked with Don. Carol Faye is a nice lady but her strength is really the cash register. Sorry.

I asked her to get me some help in electronics. She went somewhere, came back, and said "I can help you". I was like.... what? This isn't gonna be good lol. So I can't help who helped me, I asked for help, and got her. Not your fault so don't apologize!

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
An old timer once told me, "There is Furuno, and then there are all the others." Furuno makes an LCD version of the 667 color that is the best small boat fishfinder/bottom machines made. Check ebay .... I have absolutly "Stolen" some fine equipment at better than half off new.

As for GPS, Garmin's software is the most user friendly IMO. A lot of fish have gone swimming in "Lake Wesson" because of my Furuno and my Garmin. Keep it simple. One GPS, one fishfinder, one compass. :sleeping

21 - 25 of 25 Posts