Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
Shootings every day, but look at it this way....you could live in CHICAGO!!! I think they had 50 shootings and 8 murders last weekend!!! But hey, at least they have strict gun laws to keep folks safe!!! hahaha

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Growing up in MG, we would go on vacation and leave our doors unlocked.

Times have changed.
My dad use to tell me that also...I ask him one time if they even had locks on their doors. He said "No, we couldn't afford them and besides we didn't have anything in the house worth stealing anyhow.":laughing:

·
Registered
9,923 Posts
wheres Sheriff Morgan? Is he still around? Pathetic..... Saw the mayor, and a few others in Pensacola "Calling for a stop to Violence" Violence gets thwarted by stronger and more, yes you guessed it VIOLENCE! Begging (asking) the bay guys to stop hurting others..., yeah, that's rich right there... Not sure if I know of an example where something like this just got better over time...

Clean NWFL up already....

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Vite Jim Summers fer’ Sheriff!!!!!! ..... Locksmiths will be outta work by the close of Snapper Season....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
All these shootings the last few weeks are essentially the same two “families” shooting at each other back and forth. If they could shoot worth a shit the problem would solve itself in short order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Praedator
9,980 Posts
Most of the time, it's gang/drug related! They usually shoot at each other. But it sucks when an innocent gets caught in the cross fire!

You couldn't pay me enough to move back into Escambia County!

No peti theft crimes of car breakins and other thefts used to be limited to certain areas when I was growingn up there! But now, no neighborhood is safe anymore! The scum now travel and they are everywhere! Even out here in the sticks, I had kids from Defuniak come to my house in Baker checking car doors! I guess they were trying not to crap in their own backyard!

But, I know a few investigators from the SO in Escambia county and non of them live in their own county of employment! They are over tasked with cases that never even make the news or a line in a newspaper!

Escambia county and Pensacola has grown in the last 20 year tremendously. With growth comes crime! But the proportionate % seems to be out of wack with the poplulation numbers of the area compared to other similar population centers with the same population.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Im on 57th and florence right off of lillian and last wed sheetheads broke my window in my truck and stole some tackle. The grove sucks now

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
I've got an escambia crime scene person living down the street from me. Poor fella aint hardly ever home. I've had him pass me all hours of the day.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts