Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Shooting House crates.

27K views 89 replies 33 participants last post by  danbowers850 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Great crates to make shooting houses out of. JUst cut some windows, put hinges on for a door paint it or cover it in camo. approx. 45"x87"x87" Heat treated wood. . Located in Fort walton! Available from pick up most weekdays for 8:30-4:30. Just p.m and I'll let you know if I will be there when your are wanting to pick up.Also I can load them up for you with forklift. $60

Here is one I made from them.

See less See more
#6 ·
I bought two of these boxes off of you and at first I was happy with them. It took me a while to get around to turning these into shooting houses so i was suprised to find what layed in store inside the boxes. The boxes were completely full of packing material! I mean from nearly top to bottom. That is GREAT when you consider the normal person has NO way to dispose of that much material. What a D!$K move! I am a member of the armed forces so I take offense to the fact that you are selling boxes used to move service members and then pawning trash off on us as well. Seriously the entire box was tightly packed with trash!

#9 ·
Seriously? You were told that when you bought it. It's just cardboard and paper maybe a little plastic. I tell everyone that comes to get these that there is trash in them and that its mostly all burnable. If you had asked I would have let you dipose of it here if you didnt have a place to get rid of it.

#10 ·
Wow! You bought it sealed up and just found this. Betting Tyler didn't know what was in it either. It's not that bubble wrap is it??? You could take it down to the elementary school for the kids to pop!!
If you look at the picture the doors are put inside of them on top of the trash. It's not like they are slam full and compacted of trash.

#11 ·
No it wasnt just a little bit and no I wasnt told that. The entire box was stuffed with carboard and paper. The first box had about a standard Waste Management trash can full, and that was fine. The second one was clearly stuffed from more than one box. It would fill 5-6 of the same trash cans, or more. If it was not done on purpose than you should deffinitly start checking before you give these to people. I have had my house hold goods shipped in those same boxes while in the navy and I know that was more packing material then what was packed in that box.

And I am sorry about saying D!*K move. I was pretty hot about it and should have thought you may not have known.

#13 ·
fishinmuch I appoligize if I didn't tell you that. I try to let everyone know that there is trash in them if the ones they pick out have trash. Sorry about the inconvenience. If you want I'll let you come get one for free that is empty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.