Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any place around Pensacola, GB, Navarre etc....where someone could go shoot clays w/o gettin the police called on them and would stay relatively unbothered?

thanks,

CurtyV

·
Super Moderator
7,081 Posts
There was a place out towards Crestview called Shoal River. Was a real nice setup for sporting clays but I havent been there in a few years. Look em up!!

Mike

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks grouper22...like that number by the way...Ive been there before and it really is a great setup especially since they give you free rein of it letting you take youre time and not having someone else control the towers but it's just a little too far.

Haha Clay why would I wanna go and kill yea, well there would more fish for me!!!:letsdrink

CurtyV

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Critter...you flatter me. I have always wanted my very own stalker, and after seeing your post since you joined an hour and a half ago...I see I finally got one!!!:letsdrink

Just curios...was it my stunningly good Al borlin bearded look.... or the nappy chest hairs that made you want me?

By the way...if we get together....I will probably trade you for a carton a Kools on the yard when I get bored with you. But your name is still cute.:grouphug

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Clay-Doh (1/5/2008)Critter...you flatter me. I have always wanted my very own stalker, and after seeing your post since you joined an hour and a half ago...I see I finally got one!!!:letsdrink

Just curios...was it my stunningly good Al borlin bearded look.... or the nappy chest hairs that made you want me?

By the way...if we get together....I will probably trade you for a carton a Kools on the yard when I get bored with you. But your name is still cute.:grouphug
I was waiting for it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts