Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ThaFish

Really ASSHOLE? 1)are you the price police?Really rude.AND when are you going to catch ANYTHING other then a Bull Red??? Another forum keyboard hero..the best fisherman floating around forums are the ones who don't post pics and keep their cockholsters shut..uhm.
And most of us don't give 2 poops about Bob Sikes bait caught Bull reds..:thumbsup:
Typical forum horseshit.

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Really ASSHOLE? 1)are you the price police?Really rude.AND when are you going to catch ANYTHING other then a Bull Red??? Another forum keyboard hero..the best fisherman floating around forums are the ones who don't post pics and keep their cockholsters shut..uhm.
And most of us don't give 2 poops about Bob Sikes bait caught Bull reds..:thumbsup:
Typical forum horseshit.
Dayum. I'd tell you to chill, but it's not worth it. Name-calling & insulting, nice. I'm not even gonna stoop to your level, I'll just apologize for making you so angry.

Enjoy your evening sir.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
In case anybody missed it, he was selling it for $250.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very poor forum etiquette.

It's even MORE insulting considering the source.But what can you expect from someone who thinks it takes talent and knowledge to catch redfish on baits from Bob Sikes....:whistling:

·
FishSlayer
565 Posts
Not defending anyone by far but they do use soft plastics as well and on the other side of the tracks if someone has an opinion on an over priced item then don't look at it or buy it, let someone who wants to pay for something do it. It's not like anyone is holding a gun to your head saying you will buy this or anything.

·
FishSlayer
565 Posts
I do go to catch bull reds at sikes on bait as well but you ate right it does get a little suspicious when that's about all the reports that come in when there are plenty of other areas and techniques to be used. And plenty of other species to target.

·
FishSlayer
565 Posts
Completely agreed upon there......unless of course all you do is go out and run hundreds - thousands of feet of gill net, now that's just no effort or technique

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The point is...

Does it really matter what, where or how you catch fish? Isn't the whole point about having fun and not about who is the best at it. I strictly lure fish but I don't think that makes me better than anybody else that uses live bait or uses a simpler tactic. Folks need to chill.
Poor Forum etiquette.This WHOLE shit storm started when someone played "price police"on a item I had for sale.On MOST forums you would be BANNED for the practice.I take offense to it and so would anyone else.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Let's be real here. Nobody wants to just trash somebody's sale for the sake of being a dick. I think everyone here can agree that they don't want to see anybody get ripped off. Pretty sure that it was a misunderstanding and the guy thought you were selling for 300+ dollars when you listed for 250, and even if that were true it is your right to sell something for whatever price you want but most people aren't able to sit back and watch somebody get taken advantage of. That's just my interpretation of what happened.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts