Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your consideration...

Here's a Shimano Sahara in good used condition. It's the 4000 FB model, has new drive gear, ball bearing, spool and a fresh total rebuild. Very smooth and super clean.

$45

Joe @ 516-2409. Trades considered, cash preferred.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reels.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for reduced price...$35 firm. Trades considered.

·
Son of Cone
22 Posts
Howdy Joe

We met awhile back, I bought the 550ssg off you late one afternoon, wanted to drop you a line and say thanks for the nice peice of hardware, hasnt done me wrong yet =) Names Aaron btw, and I finally got around to becoming a member on the site so your the first I have yet to drop a line to.

Thanks!

Aaron

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
We met awhile back, I bought the 550ssg off you late one afternoon, wanted to drop you a line and say thanks for the nice peice of hardware, hasnt done me wrong yet =) Names Aaron btw, and I finally got around to becoming a member on the site so your the first I have yet to drop a line to.

Thanks!

Aaron
Welcome to the forum Aaron. This is a great place to get some great info and a great buch of members to help you anyway they can enjoy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the note Aaron. Always glad to help.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Konz,

Back in town later today. Call me @ 516-2409 in the morning and we'll hook-up.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLD!!! Thanks PFF! And thank you Konz for the referral. Bring me a reel and I'll repay the favor.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey joe this is mike lowery I was the one who bought the shimanos from you last week I lost your number and forgot how much for the penn 6500 and for some reason i can't figure out how to send private messages on here yet. My number is 850 377 8276

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can build you a Penn 650 SSM from new and used parts for $50. I also received the new Shimano Sahara 4000 we talked and can go $60 on it. You can reach me @ 516-2409.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts