Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Shimano Symetre 3000 on a Shimano rod spooled with Calcutta braid Id like to give away. Id like to give it away to a kid and would like to give it to someone who family might not to be able to afford much for them. So please if you can afford or have the means to buy a nice setup for your youngin please let someone thay cant have the opportunity to get this. I wish I could give more away but this is the only one I can part with. Shoot me a pm and Ill make a decision in the next day or so.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Heck of an offer!! If you get multiple PMs with folks that you'd like to help out, I've got a couple of Shimano reels new in the box I'd be glad to give to someone else that might be needing a gift for Christmas. I've got a Shimano Solstace 4000, Sienna 2500 and there might be something else in the garage I can get a hold of... Just shoot me a PM if someone else needs something.

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nb&twil (12/14/2009)Heck of an offer!! If you get multiple PMs with folks that you'd like to help out, I've got a couple of Shimano reels new in the box I'd be glad to give to someone else that might be needing a gift for Christmas. I've got a Shimano Solstace 4000, Sienna 2500 and there might be something else in the garage I can get a hold of... Just shoot me a PM if someone else needs something.
Ill shoot you a pm when I get off work, I might have a custom rod we can put one on if you wanna do something like that also.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Splittine (12/14/2009)
nb&twil (12/14/2009)Heck of an offer!! If you get multiple PMs with folks that you'd like to help out, I've got a couple of Shimano reels new in the box I'd be glad to give to someone else that might be needing a gift for Christmas. I've got a Shimano Solstace 4000, Sienna 2500 and there might be something else in the garage I can get a hold of... Just shoot me a PM if someone else needs something.
Ill shoot you a pm when I get off work, I might have a custom rod we can put one on if you wanna do something like that also.
i'd be glad to. just let me know and we'll make it happen... i've got some braid we can put on it too and it'll be ready to fish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts