Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I celebrated our 18th anniversary today. After dinner we went fishing and caught a 19" redfish! Best anniversary ever!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
If you have a Wife or Girl Friend that loves to fish, you have a good one!
What a great way to share a passion instead of going fishing to get "away from the old lady".
It's hard to understand for some that a Female can not only like to fish, but be Damn good at it too.

Had one myself onetime....

·
Registered
894 Posts
dang a woman that wants to go fishing especially on your anniversary is def a keeper. lucky man. congratulations!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Congrats, that is a milestone in todays world.The wife and I will celebrate our 29th year on the 24th of this month.She wont go fishing with me but WILL LET ME GO anytime I want to and some times gives me gas money.So I guess I will Keep her.

·
Super Moderator
28,809 Posts
Congrats to ya'll....18 years is a long time now a days!!!! Next month will be 18 fer me and the ole lady too!!! Your ole lady is a great gal to go fishing on ya'lls anniversary!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Congrats on 18 years and picking the right gal. Me and my ol lady just passed 16 yrs in August. She dont fish tho. That could be looked at either way IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts